|Home||» Products||» Reverse Osmosis System||» Reverse Osmosis System|
Reverse Osmosis System
Reverse Osmosis System
Product Code : OS-12
Brand Name : BONNAFIDE CHEMICALS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Piece
- Price Range
- 4000.00 - 20000.00 INR
Reverse Osmosis SystemBONNAFIDE CHEMICALS is the highly acknowledged supplier of Reverse Osmosis Systems, which are hugely demanded by clients in markets. Reverse Osmosis Systems provides a smooth processing for "Osmotic Equilibrium", which is a natural process.
Operational Features :
- Dilute solution is separated from a concentrated solution by a semi permeable membrane.
- Pure solvent flows from the dilute solution to the concentrated one through the membrane.
- If the solvent concerned is water, then pure water, separated from a salt solution by a semi permeable membrane readily passes through the membrane.
- The concentrated solution becomes dilute with this flow of pure water.
- Flow of water continues until the pressure created by the osmotic head equals the osmotic pressure of the salt solution.
- If an external pressure is applied on the concentrated solution side, then one of the following three processes can occur :
- If the applied pressure is less than the osmotic pressure, then pure water continues to flow through the membrane. Its flow rate gets reduced, as it is proportional to the difference between applied pressure and the osmotic pressure.
- If applied pressure is equal to the osmotic pressure, then the net flow of pure water through the membrane stops.
- If applied pressure is greater than the osmotic pressure, then the pure water flow is reversed. It flows from the concentrated solution to the dilute solution side. This is called "Reverse Osmosis".
- Advantageously used to remove water from the concentrated solution.
- Pressure is continuously applied to the feed stream by means of a high-pressure pump
- Feed stream gets divided into a â€˜permeateâ€™ stream-low in dissolved salt
- Sand brine (or reject) stream very high in dissolved salts content
- Dissolved salts rejected by the membrane are continuously flushed from the system viz. brine stream
- Filtered water from Micron Cartridge Filter shall be pumped by means of high-pressure pump
- Through the Membrane assembly, where under high pressure process of reverse osmosis takes place and dissolved impurities are reduced
- Comprises a high-pressure Pump, Pressure tubes and Membranes as the main components
- The high-pressure pump boosts the feed water to a pressure required to desalinate the water
- About 75% of the feed water is available as the permeate (product) and the balance is the reject from the system
They are being extensively used worldwide for numerous applications as under :
|Drinking Water||Food Processing||Medicine|
|Schools & Colleges||Bottled Water||Pharmaceutical|
|Residential||Beverages & Fruit Juices||Laboratories|
|Factories & Offices||Breweries & Wineries Dialysis||Ice Making|
|Pathology Labs||Vending Machines||Wastewater|
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India